Waidzeit Mystic Gold Unisex watch
The origin of the word mystic comes from the Latin word "mysticus" which means "mysterious" and thus gives the perfect name to this very special Waidzeit Design watch. Through the complex incorporation of bog oak in the dial, the watch case and the wristband, this wooden wristwatch bears the soul of ancient oak trunks that have lain in bogs and marshlands over a period of centuries. The colour combination of mystical dark bog oak with golden stainless steel is particularly beautiful and noble. An ideal companion for everyday life but also for special occasions.
A Mystic Gold wristwatch from Waidzeit Design should emphasise the time for something special and underlines the value for craftsmanship, sustainability, and pleasure!
Details of the Mystic Gold wristwatch:
- Miyota movement I 2 years warranty on the movement
- Stainless steel case framed in bog oak
- Stainless steel crown
- Minor second made with stainless steel
- Case diameter: 39 mm
- Wooden strap reinforced with stainless steel: 20 mm
- Battery included
- High-quality wooden box included as packaging